Running a small business is no small feat
Set your business up for success with Backlog, the all-in-one bug tracking, project management, and collaboration tool for teams of any size.
Manage tasks and get the job done with ease
- Easy for clients and non-technical teams to keep track of detailed projects step by step
- Increase productivity and efficiency by breaking down large projects into subtasks
- Full history of issue updates and status changes
BUILT-IN WIKI SOFTWARE
Create your own database of wikis
With Backlog, you can count on clear communication from the whole team using a project management tool that allows you to keep track of all your projects in one place.
- Subwikis allow you to create folders for nitty gritty details like steps to a project, employee training materials, or your business plan
- New members can reference wikis to track progress from previous work and create new ones for the work they contribute to
THE BACKLOG COMMUNITY
Here when you need it
With over 8,000 companies using Backlog worldwide, you're bound to have a question at times that someone else has already asked. That's why we created the Backlog Community.
Now you can get the extra support you need from trusted members of the Backlog Community whenever you need it.
Want to discuss a new feature or suggest something you'd like to see implemented in the future? Then you've come to the right place.
Features that enhance your business processes
- Gantt charts
- Visualize work remaining with Gantt and burndown charts.
- File sharing
- Keep project details together with centrally located file folders.
- Git & SVN
- Monitor and review code changes with private Git and SVN repositories.
- Mobile apps
- Get issue updates from anywhere using our iOS and Android apps.