February 6, 2020 5:32 am
Product updates for January 2020
We've made it through January, and the shortest days of the year are finally behind us. It may still be chilly, but we're celebrating every extra minute of daylight and every exciting Backlog update we can. We have just a few here for January, with more on the way in the coming months.
- We made it easier to revisit your favorite filters when using Boards. You can now save filters and access them from your top menu. And we released a new version of Enterprise!
- When using Boards, you can now save your favorite filter options. Just click the "Save as filter" button.
- You'll also notice a new item in your top menu labeled "Filter" — click there to quickly access your favorite filters.
- Backlog Enterprise 1.10.12 has been released!
- For Backlog Enterprise: the Git SSH server has been replaced with the Go edition due to the EOL of Python 2. Python 2 with Backlog will no longer be available.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- For Backlog Enterprise: Fixed an XSS vulnerability in Markdown syntax.
- Various bug fixes.