Enterprise gives you better control of:
- Database Encryption
- Network Access Points
- Configuration Options
- Security Software
An on-premise solution for project management
Install Backlog on your organization's server and computing infrastructure for even greater control of your data. Configure your space the way you want, and set limits on how users access projects.
Get started with Backlog Enterprise
Start your free 30-day trial today.
Get a quote
Select the number of users on your team
Greater control for organizations
- Self-hosting means your team gets an active directory, unlimited access control, and a readily available access log.
- Get techinical suppport from a member of our development team. We're always here to help.
- Organize your team's work in projects, each customized with its own security settings and members.
- From product demos to licensing renewal, get 1-on-1 assistance from a dedicated customer success associate.
- Bring your teams together across departments and offices to collaborate on projects and tasks.
- Update Backlog Enterprise for free when newer versions become available. Control when and what updates are introduced to your workspace.
Frequently Asked Questions
- System Requirements
- CPU: 2.5 GHz or more
- Memory: 2.5 GB or more
- Hard disk: 30 GB or more (Note: Required storage space varies with the amount of data—files, repository—you'll need to store.)
For more system requirements such as OS, Java, Database, SMTP server, Active Directory server, and web browser requirements, please go here.
- Installation & Operation Instructions
- Backlog Enterprise vs. Other Plans
Enterprise users get all of the same features offered in our top-tier, cloud-based plan (i.e., the Premium plan). This includes Gantt charts, burndown charts, subtasking, and custom fields, along with the code review tools Git and Subversion.
The difference is that the Premium plan is hosted on our servers, while Backlog Enterprise is installed on your private server. Enterprise gives you full control over your data, users, security settings, updates, and permissions. It is also more configurable, so you can create a workspace that is best suited for your individual business needs.