July 3, 2020 9:37 pm
Product updates for May & June 2020
As Spring turns to Summer, Backlog has sprung some awesome new features.
- Check out Backlog's new dark mode, Enterprise's latest version, and new options in your project settings for enabling attributes.
- Dark mode: ICYMI Backlog now has a dark mode.
- Project settings: Enable/disable specific attributes on issues. For example, you can hide attributes that only developers use for individual projects, such as priorities, milestones, and versions.
- Wikis: View your Wikis in a printable format.
- Backlog Enterprise: Released new version 1.10.14.
- Backlog for iOS: Added support for the share extension and an option to show or hide priority, milestone, and version fields.
- New Webhook IPs: We are changing the global IP addresses of our Webhook servers. Be sure to change your current IP addresses to the new IP addresses by July 19th, 2020.
- Boards: Now out of Beta!
- Inviting users: Select which projects new users will be added to when inviting them.
- Various bugs.
Keep collaborating and remember: Summer vibes only!