October 6, 2021 10:37 pm
Product updates for July, August, and September 2021
Fall is in the air, and the changing seasons bring exciting changes to Backlog.
- See which comments have been edited and easily integrate with Nulab Pass from your Project Settings.
- See which comments have been edited: Now, when a user edits their comment in an issue or pull request, it will appropriately be labeled as "(Edited)."
- The new Enterprise version is out: Backlog Enterprise has release version 1.11.4.
- Nulab Pass available in integrations: You can now find our security subscription service Nulab Pass in the Integrations section of your Project Settings.
- Resolution added to search results: You'll now see a column for "Resolution" in the results when you search issues.
- Status characters increased: We increased the number of characters displayed in "Status" when listing issues.
- Attributes improved: We improved the link when setting attributes in the issue details.
- Emojis improved: We improved the copy-and-paste feature for emojis.
- Backlog for iOS: Now, you can render images and tables in the issue description and comments. And image tags are automatically inserted when an image is attached.
- New bold shortcut: We added the shortcut ( Command + b ) on issue details and comments.
- Better performance for Issue page: We improved the performance of the 'Issue' page for projects with many issues.
- Copy the comment URL of pull requests: You can now copy the comment URL from the comment of a pull request.
- Issue comments couldn't be viewed.
- The "View file" link resulted in a 404 error in a pull request for a branch containing a "#."
- A large number of stars were added to some pull request files.
- A default branch could be deleted after merging pull requests.
- Typetalk was not notified when four or more users were set in the issue registration by email.
- The dialog screen wasn't supporting dark mode.
- Text could not be copied when the error ID was too long on the error page.
- The priority was not duplicated when duplicating an issue.
- The wiki sidebar couldn't be opened or closed.
- Notifications did not work to Typetalk / Slack / Chatwork when using the "Batch Update" parameter.
- Longer lines of code on Backlog for iOS would be out of the windows view.
- Text entered sometimes disappeared.
Enjoy the pumpkin-spiced everything! Until our next round of updates: cheers!