August 5, 2022 11:01 am
Product updates for July 2022
We've been busy making improvements and are excited to share what we've been up to this last month.
We released a new enterprise version and made it easier to see high-priority tasks, write code, and copy file paths.
- New enterprise version: We released version 1.11.10.
- Prioritize tasks easily: The priority icon now appears on issue details pages.
- Show/hide previews: Collapse file previews on the pull request page.
- Write code faster: Use the code icon to add an inline code notation.
- Faster screen switches: Flip between the issue search and details screens more easily.
- SSH extensions: The servers that provide SSH access to Git repositories now support the OpenSSH extension protocol “UpdateHostKeys” and the ECDSA and Ed25519 host keys.
- Copy file paths: Use the new button to copy the file path from the Git pull request screen.
- SSH access: We disabled SSH access to Git repositories using DSA keys.
- “Recently Viewed” for iOS: See updates under "Recently Viewed" when you open an issue or wiki.
- There was a message showing a user has been removed from the project even though the user is still active.
- The user icon on the Git network diagram wasn’t displaying correctly.
We're currently finding every opportunity to enjoy the last days of summer and hope you are, too. We'll be back with more updates soon.