May 7, 2021 5:41 pm
Product updates for February, March, and April 2021
Spring has long since sprung, and before you know it, we'll be enjoying some summer fun. We're wrapping up this season with some fully bloomed updates of our own. Stop and smell them while they're fresh!
- There's a new Backlog Enterprise version out and improvements to Advanced Search and Batch Update.
- Backlog Enterprise version 1.11.2 is here: The latest version of Backlog Enterprise hit the scene on March 5th. The latest version discontinues support for PostgreSQL 9.5 and MySQL 5.6, following the end of support from PostgreSQL Global Development Group and the end of extended support from Oracle. It also discontinues support for Internet Explorer 11.
- @mentions using usernames are here for ASP, Android, and iOS: You can now use usernames when adding @mentions to notify members.
- Easier item selection in Advanced Search: We made it simpler to select multiple items in multiple select dropdowns in Advanced Search. Just click multiple items to select them.
- Now set (and unset) the parent Issue in Batch Update: Before, you could only set the parent issue on the issue update page. Now you can do multiple at once in Batch Update.
- Backlog Enterprise: Fixed a bug in version 1.11.1, which prevented users from editing and deleting comments on the Git pull request page.
- Additional bug fixes.
Enjoy the rest of spring; we'll catch you poolside for our next round of updates.