May 4, 2020 11:57 pm
Product Updates for April 2020
It's been a long, socially distant month for most of us. Hopefully, these Backlog improvements keep you feeling close to your team.
- You can now upload files on the iOS app, the new "Invite Users" button makes it easy to add members to projects, and Boards are working better than ever.
- Backlog for iOS: Version 2.14 lets you upload files to Backlog on the go. Upload files and save them to a new folder. Files & folders can be renamed, moved, or deleted.
- New "Invite Users" button: From the Project Home page, just click the "Invite Users" button to start inviting and adding users to your current project in one easy step.
- Boards: We continue to improve Boards and the functionality of Cards. You can now:
- See the Issue Type on Cards.
- Set the Assignee by clicking on the user icon of the Card.
- Set the Due Date of a card by clicking "Set Due Date" or change the due date by clicking the existing date.
- Various bugs.
Stay safe and keep collaborating!