May 17, 2019 7:13 pm
Product updates for April 2019
April showers bring May flowers, and we've got lots of updates from April to shower on you today!
- On desktop: Checklists are easier to click and Slack channels are easier to find when setting up your Backlog integration.
- On the iOS and Android apps: there is a new push notification and an easier way to use Backlog with Safari.
- On the iOS and Android apps: there's a new push notification when a user is added to a project.
- For our Japanese users: you can now search for users using their romaji spelling instead of kana.
- Checklists are easier to click: No need to perfectly click the little checkbox, just click anywhere on the text next to it, and your box will check/uncheck
- Slack channels are easier to find: When choosing a Slack channel while setting up your Backlog integration, channels are now sorted alphabetically.
- On the iOS app: The Backlog app now shares credentials with the mobile Safari app. That means when you're logged into Safari, you won't need to reenter your login credentials for Backlog.
- Accessibility in personal settings
- Minor bug fixes, including some usability issues with issue templates when continuously adding issues.