The project management tool every team can use
Everything you need to build great softwareTry it free
Trusted by over 9,000 companies worldwide
Organize, discuss, and track work all in one place
- Track project progress and organize all your tasks, files, and code in one place
- Visualize work remaining in projects with Gantt charts
- Create and assign issues to track tasks within your team
- Easy for clients and non-technical teams to give feedback
Built-in Wiki Software
Create your own database of wikis
- Create your own database of wiki's and organize them by topic in projects
- Subwiki's allow you to create folders for nitty gritty details
- New members can reference wikis to track progress from previous work
Communication that's clear and efficient
- Collaborate on issues and share work with the whole team
- Assign tasks to different members and notify them when a change has been made
- Comments allow you to quickly give feedback & share updates with the team
Features that enhance your development process
Backlog makes your work processes easier with features created specifically with your team in mind.
Whether it's sharing files, monitoring code changes, or taking your work on the go, we've made sure it's possible for you to get it all done.
Visualize work remaining with Gantt charts and burndown charts.
Git & SVN
Monitor and review code changes with private Git and SVN repositories.
Keep project details together with centrally located file folders.
Get issue updates from anywhere using our iOS and Android apps.
Try Backlog free for 30 days
Free$ 0 / month
- Up to 10 users
- 1 project
- 100 MB total storage
Starter$ 35 / month
- Up to 30 users
- 5 projects
- 1 GB total storage
Standard$ 100 / month
- Unlimited users
- 100 projects
- 30 GB total storage
Premium$ 175 / month
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited projects
- 100 GB total storage
Private server? Try our Enterprise Plan free for 30 days
Integrate the tools you need
Customize Backlog to fit your needs by using one of our integrations or building your own.
We used to manage and share bug reports by email, but they would get lost or forgotten. Backlog improved how we managed these reports.