In addition to the Backlog API list expansion released last month, we’ve now added 28 more API functions.
For details about the changes, check out the Changes page. For information about each API function, take a look at the Backlog API page on Nulab Developers.
New API functions for Files
API functions for files have been added.
API functions for files are now available.
You can now retrieve lists of files or add file links to issues and wikis via Backlog API.
- Get List of Shared Files
- Get List of Linked Shared Files
- Link Shared Files to Issue
- Remove Link to Shared File from Issue
- Get List of Shared Files on Wiki
- Link Shared Files to Wiki
- Remove Link to Shared File from Wiki
API functions for Groups
API functions for groups have been added.